WHAT IS THE CYCLING CENTRE?
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, Cycling Centre clients include people who want to improve cycling technique and efficiency, learn proper pedalling and gear changing skills, athletes who want to stay active and healthy, win a race on the road, track, or mountain, those who are training for triathlons of any distance, and above all else, improve speed, fitness, technique, and have FUN on a bike with a supportive group of people.
- Indoor winter training for anyone who owns a bike, all abilities are welcome.
- Outdoor spring and summer training for beginners to elite athletes.
- Triathlon Training to improve in the swim, bike, run, and transitions.
- Individualized Coaching for road, track, mountain, and triathletes; as well as small group sessions to get ready for charity rides and Centurion events.
- Clinics covering on and off the bike topics for well being and performance.
- Cycling Trips: upcoming trips in 2019 include:
- Palm Springs, CA: April 2019
- Turkey Point, ON: June 2019
- Bormio, Italy: September 2019
- Gananoque, ON: October 2019