WHAT IS THE CYCLING CENTRE?
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, Cycling Centre clients include people who want to improve cycling technique and efficiency, learn proper pedalling and gear changing skills, athletes who want to stay active and healthy, win a race on the road, track, or mountain, those who are training for triathlons of any distance, and above all else, improve speed, fitness, technique, and have FUN on a bike with a supportive group of people.
- Indoor winter training for anyone who owns a bike, all abilities are welcome.
- Outdoor spring and summer training for beginners to elite athletes.
- Triathlon Training to improve in the swim, bike, run, and transitions.
- Children Programs geared to road and triathlon enthusiasts.
- Individualized Coaching for road, track, mountain, and triathletes; as well as small group sessions to get ready for charity rides and Centurion events.
- Clinics covering topics such as weight loss, injury prevention, mental strength, and more.
- Cycling Trips: upcoming trips in 2017 include:
- Scottsdale, Arizona April 15-21, 2017
- Santa Monica, California April 24-30, 2017
- Canmore, Alberta July 7-10, 2017
- Turkey Point, Ontario August 2017
- Cantabria, Spain September 2017